First, welcome to H.O.P.E.! You may be visiting this site because you are feeling hopeless and broken. Good news, you have taken the first step in your recovery process. You have realized you need help and have reached out to people who care. Have you been trying to find something that will help you cope with the pain? Your pain is real, but we want you to know that there is a way through your circumstance. God is setting you up and preparing you right now to be a lifeline of H.O.P.E. for someone else who feels hopeless. In 1 Corinthians 10:13, the Bible reassures us that there is no temptation too great for us to overcome with God. It also lets us know that He will make a way of escape. This escape may not be what you have imagined or planned, but there is a purpose for your suffering. Psalms 30:5 promises that your situation will only last for a season, but joy comes in the morning. God would like to offer you H.O.P.E. today. Make the choice to leave your pain and walk into His perfect purpose. We are here to help you with this journey.
- The whole reason for Jesus coming to Earth is to heal the hurting.
- In order for a wound to heal you must apply the proper treatment and have and apply the proper tools.
- Healing does not mean there will not be scars, but your scars will be your testimony.
- To overcome means to “prevail” or “conquer”.
- You are made an overcomer by the word of your testimony. This means that you will help others conquer their pain.
- Once the healing has taken place, you will begin to conquer things in your life that you thought were undefeatable. (Philippians 4:13)
- Romans 8:37 says “Yet in all these things, we are made more than conquerors through Him who loved us.”
- Once you are healed and have victory, you can walk into your purpose.
- Your ultimate purpose is not only to receive healing for yourself, but to offer others the same hope.
- Many people are hurting just like you. Your personal pain enables you to be compassionate and understand their pain.
- One of your biggest steps to your recovery is connecting with those who will help you reach your purpose.
- It will be very important to connect to a group of people that can offer tools and resources to bring you to complete restoration.
- You may need to use the information on the back of the card you received to seek a trained counselor, call a minister, or contact the “HELP line”. The National Suicide Hotline Number is available at 800-273-8255 to get help for yourself and for those around you.
You are loved not only by your friends and family, but also by a God who is more powerful than anything that has caused you to stumble. God will never give you more than you can handle 1 Corinthians 10:13. You are more than a conqueror through Jesus Christ. Let Him work in you, through you, and with you to overcome. H.O.P.E. is waiting for you, just reach out your hand and receive it